Wednesday, October 6, 2010

UPS Aunties' Visit

A couple weeks ago, Eliana had some of her "aunties" in town. Aunt Vivi stayed with us and babysat one morning (thank you!), Elle Belle met Aunt Laura and little Hudson, and had a huge play date at Auntie Janna's. Mom was lucky, too, and got to hit up the town on a girl's night out.

And another little blurb for the baby book...It was Girls Night Out and I had just finished getting ready; Viv and I were heading out when I thought it was a good idea to do airplane and sing to Eliana. Well, I had somehow forgotten that I had just fed Eliana some zucchini and she had a full tummy of milk, when I threw her up in the air and opened my mouth to sing a song....Elle Belle was loving it too; loving it so much that she barfed in my mouth. It was the grossest thing that's happened thus far on the parenting journey, but the amazing thing was that none of it got on me!


Will Redman, Elle Belle and Hudson Petersen








Check out Eliana's smile in this one - so hilarious





Aunt Laura


Auntie Janna


Thanks for taking such good care of me, Aunt Vivi! Come back soon!

1 comment: