Monday, October 25, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa Dahlgren's Visit

Last week, my parents came to visit for a long weekend. I think they brought the Colorado sunshine with as we had a beautiful fall weekend. With Grandma and Grandpa in town, Elle Belle got to have some fun adventures: coffee time, the Seattle Pie Company stop (apple pie, yummy!), the pumpkin patch, lunch with Dad at the Met, park time and home-made hammock time (not pictured, but confessed by Dad and Grandpa when Mom and Grandma came home from an afternoon away).

One fun memory to note: We were grabbing coffee at Starbucks on Magnolia and there was a small white poodle barking like crazy. I thought Elle Belle would be scared of the incessant barking, but instead, she erupted in laughter; she was laughing so hard that it gave her the hiccups. Grandma, Grandpa and I could not stop laughing as well; baby laughter is truly contagious. I wish I had the video camera to capture her sounds, but I will never forget that. So precious.


Peekaboo with Grandpa's CSU hat








Lunch at the Fisherman's Terminal


Grandma trying to help ice Elle Belle's teeth








Morning play time on Grandma and Grandpa's plush guest bed:)


Elle Belle does not enjoy getting her coat on, but Grandma was trying to make the process less painful


Thanks for my new coat, Grandma and Grandpa!


All ready to go!





I love it when we have visitors, it means fun new chew toys for me!


This is how Elle Belle was dressed when I got done taking a shower; Grandpa may not have the stylistic touches, but at least Eliana stays warm







1 comment:

  1. Great pics. I love all the pics of your parents with Elle Belle. They look so happy!

    ReplyDelete