Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

While my parents were here, we hit up the Jubilee Farm pumpkin patch in Carnation. Nate and I used to ride our bikes out in that area a lot, so it was fun to wander through the Snoqualmie River Road area again. We were blessed with wonderful weather and it was so fun to have my parents there. This farm even had a huge life-size pumpkin catapult. Eliana couldn't quite get into that, but she did love crawling around in the gazebo and sitting on the tractor with Grandpa. Can't wait for Elle Belle's first Halloween!!


This pumpkin is bigger than me!


Selecting a mini pumpkin for our lil' punkin'


Grandma and Grandpa


Our family









2 comments:

  1. Great pics! Looks like a beautiful day, too. I can't wait to see the halloween costume pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Can't believe Eliana is 8+ months already! xo

    ReplyDelete