Monday, May 3, 2010

Cousins!!!

Dear Beckett Arthur,

I am so happy that you arrived safe and sound. Isn't this new world kind of crazy? Now that you're here we can talk about all the recent changes in our lives. Life used to be so easy....non-stop swimming, no bright lights, muffled noises, food without any work, no clothes or changing temperatures, no car seats...boy, did we have it good?

But there are so many fun things to look forward to: pacifiers, walks, runs, car rides, milk shakes, spitting up on Mom and Dad, having your diaper changed, and meeting your Grandparents! It's so much fun!

I do have to say that your Mom and Dad are pretty good parents. Well, other than your Dad cutting it close on getting to the hospital. You could have been a freeway baby; that would have been exciting, huh? Maybe next time the contractions are so close together, you should advise your parents to hustle to the hospital.

Little Becks, we are going to have so much fun together. Camping, hiking, running those crazy relay races, and dancing....well, I'm not sure about dancing, but I'm sure you will make me do some sort of dance routine at your first birthday party. I better start practicing now!!

I love you little Becks! You are just perfect and I can't wait to see you again soon. Give your Mom and Dad a pat on the back for doing such a good job on you!

Love, your cousin,
Eliana

Welcome to the world, Beckett!



Soon we'll be sharing a tent instead of a bassinet



Proud Daddy



Lindsey feeling good enough to hold her niece


Uncle Nate



Cousin time!


Proud Moms and Aunts






Perfect little boy





Brothers, Dads and Uncles





Practicing the smile before meeting cousin Beckett


Getting ready to head to the hospital and meet Becks



Emergency bath in the hotel



On the way to a bath after a big blow-out


We drove down to Portland late on Friday night and arrived at midnight. This is Elle Belle ruling the bed like a little Queen Bee.

5 comments:

  1. Cousins are so fun!!!
    Is it just me or does Eliana have a rather self-satisfied look on her face in her "emergency bathtub?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - how fun that they are so close in age. Eliana is so beautiful ~ I cannot get over her gorgeous smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I'm not sure if it's my post-prego hormones or what, but you have me in a pool of tears over here. Cutest blog post - that's a "printer" for Beckett's Baby Book for sure! Good job Snodgrass Families!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for posting these pictures...they are the first ones we have seen of Beckett. Can't wait to see you in two weeks.
    Love,
    Nonna Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, thanks so much for posting these! The message from Eliana and all these photos of you guys made me cry. What can I say, I guess I'm half Ambrose. Much much love to all 6 of the Snodgrasses!

    ReplyDelete