Monday, March 29, 2010

Saturdays and Sundays

We love the weekends and spending time as a family. We took a picnic to Discovery Park this weekend and spent time on the beach. The weather has been unusually warm in Seattle for the spring and we took advantage of it. We also met up with friends for beers and Eliana loved hanging out in the Ergo while on Dad. If only every day was Saturday!!

New development: Eliana has started to smile. I kind of captured it in one picture below, but am trying to get one on video. She did it 3 times in a row on Saturday morning! Right on her 5-week birthday!!

All dressed up and ready to go


I love having my diaper changed - it makes me so happy!!


Improvising a sun hat at the beach


Smallest Logger



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you guys, she's SO cute! Of course she would smile early, shes a product of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos! I can tell she's flappin' those arms on her changing table! Such a sweetheart. xo

    ReplyDelete