Monday, March 8, 2010

2 Weeks Old!

Eliana is now two weeks old. We went to the doctor last week for the check up and she's one ounce away from her birth weight (7 lbs 5 oz), which makes us feel good since we know she's starting to get enough to eat. The beginning of week 3 means that both Nate and my Mom have gone back to work (Colorado for my Mom). Today was my first day alone with her and I've started to realize that the exercise I did in my pregnancy is translating into her wanting non-stop motion now. Today, we went for a walk in the Bob and in 5 minutes she was fast asleep. In the house it took me about 45 minutes to get her to settle down. I'm learning more and more every day and hopefully will get better at this as the days go by. Eliana, meet Discovery Park


A little "Montana Sky" is always good for the soul


Thanks to Auntie Amy for my cute pink clothes!






Eliana, meet your friend, William Redman (less than 2 weeks apart)


Working on the wink

4 comments:

  1. She's absolutely beautiful! If you need anything, someone to talk to, advice, or anything at all, let me know. We're here, and have been through a baby that needs to be on the move. We liked to joke that she would have loved it if we were nomads.

    Michelle & Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet... very normal about the movement of the baby. Don't expect too much these next few months. Easier to say than do I know, but it will all come together.. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Erin and Nate, these pictures make me so happy. You guys look like you are having so much fun and Eliana is just beautiful. She looks so peaceful and content. We are thinking of you . . . enjoy this "little lump" stage because it goes way too quickly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin have you read The Happiest Baby on the Block? Once I got down the swaddling, jiggling and shushing it was a lot easier to get Vera to sleep while not in the sling or on a walk.

    Also she is ADORable, just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete