Monday, March 22, 2010

One Month

On Saturday, we celebrated Eliana's one month birthday by taking her on her first hike. It was short, but sweet and we found a perfect spot along Denny Creek (just off I-90) to have a picnic lunch. Dad was even creative enough to change a diaper by the creek....how's that for white noise accompanyment? We also soaked in the Seattle sun by celebrating with an early dinner at Ray's. Eliana slept the whole time in the Ergo while Mom and Dad enjoyed some fish and some Vitamin D.
Here are some fun facts about Eliana at one month:
-Weighs 8 lbs. 11 oz(double chin in full effect)
-Falls asleep instantaneously when on a drive, a walk, a hike
-Voices her opinion when her diaper is wet or when we put her in the car seat
-Had her first date with William Redman (well, if we can call a date as asleep together on a blanket)
-Loves when her Daddy sings, "No Baby, No Cry" to her
-Has developed a love for the pacifier
-LOOOOOOVEEES bath time

One month old!!



Picnic on the river





First hike...Denny Creek


I love kicking my legs and seeing how fast I can lose my socks





My first date...I slept the entire time



Our Centering group - all the February babies and parents at Tuta Bella for a fun reunion

No comments:

Post a Comment