Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas in Ft Collins (Part 2)

Eliana had a wonderful Christmas in Ft Collins. The highlights were playing with her Grandpa's train and playing with her cousin Molly (the Golden Retriever). We've never seen her squeal in delight so many times over and over again. This was our joy for Christmas; watching her in such wonder at these two new things: trains and dogs. The low light was that Mom got sick on Christmas Eve, but what a better place to get sick than at home with everyone to help take care of Eliana?


Our family



Elle Belle with her Auntie


With Grandma and Grandpa Dahlgren



The Dahlgren/Snodgrass families




Elle Belle, Grandma, Grandpa and Auntie Amy






Saying good-bye to Grandma



The bows are the most fun about Christmas!






Helping Auntie Amy open her presents






Opening gifts Christmas morning - Memory and books!





My Christmas dress; thanks, Auntie Amy!


Christmas PJs


Eliana's stocking was even at Grandma and Grandpa's house





Grandma, Mom and Auntie Amy out for a night walk


Look at the reindeer that Grandpa decorated for me!



Thanks cousin Becks, I love my new baby legs!!









Look at my teeth!



We walked around the Botanical Garden Lights, which was beautiful and fun. These were awesome; Indian Paint Brush in the winter


We met up with Josh and Cole Guernsey for a chilly, but fun walk through the lights





Alright, when are we leaving? I hope I don't have to wear this thing inside too long



Looking out the window at Grandma and Grandpa's is so much fun



Little bamuschka



Thanks to Uncle Gary and Aunt Cathy for my gifts - it was so much fun to open them up!



This eating thing makes me sleepy



Loving our little pumpkin (and loving our new lens - that was Nate and I's Christmas present to each other - and we love it).











Look who's interested in Eliana's eating time now


How's my CSU hat look, Grandpa?


Elle Belle's new best friend



Not hating the licks from Molly



What will she do if I give her tail a tug?



The joy of watching Grandpa's train


Playing with Grandpa Dahlgren





Reading "Jamberry" with Grandma Dahlgren


Meeting David and DeeAnna Ludwin; Elle Belle missed out on meeting Katie and Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment