Thursday, February 18, 2010

Boy or Girl?


It's been hilarious to hear people's predictions about the sex of our baby. A couple weeks ago I went to the dentist and after having my check-up, all 3 hygienists, the Admin and the dentist were peering over my belly since I agreed to let them do the "ring over the belly" test. Well, the ring was definitely moving in a circle (which I guess they say means it's a girl), but more hilarious was watching all of these medical professionals looking at me like some kind of famous art. Another funny comment has been, "Oh, you haven't broken out much, so that must mean you're having a boy." But, one of the best quotes came from a male co-worker who just said, "I don't know what it is, but it looks like you swallowed a basketball."

No comments:

Post a Comment