Friday, February 14, 2014

Ethan goes potty on the potty! (for the first time)

The last two nights after dinner, Ethan has been sitting in his booster chair and says, "poop." So both times I took him to the potty and took his diaper off, but nothing happened.  Then, this morning he said it again and I took him to the little Boon potty and took his diaper off.  He peed in the potty!  Then, this afternoon after picking up Eliana from pre-school, he said, "poop" again and went potty on the big potty chair (that just sits on top of the big toilet).  I am not holding my breath, because I remember these random, but lucky first time potties with Eliana.  However, it must be recorded:)  More pictures to come, but first I need to get back to prepping for Eliana's birthday party tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment